Have it so when you hold down the upgrade button it rapidly upgrades
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I really enjoyed this. I played until I was about the population of Wyoming. I would love to have finished, but at this point my money was going up so fast I could just click on the upgrades constantly. But when I do that, the particle effects and crowd jumping stacked up and made my computer lag so bad I couldn't upgrade fast enough to keep up. It would be great if there was an option to turn them off.
And I can't tell what the different upgrades do. Could you give a description of what they do? Thank you.
TPP, great concept. It's a fun game to play, and I was engaged until I "completed" it. I'd love to see the concept expanded on and more content added! Since it's what we do, here is some feedback.
1. Add graphics setting (remove movements, particles, jumping for upgrades, etc.) Slow laptop = major lag
2. Ad an upgrade multiplier (10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, Max, etc.)
3. It would be fun to see what the growth scale is for the audience (what the next benchmark is - DND Group, Raid Group, Classroom, etc.).
4. I'd love to know specifically how each upgrade affects the growth & income. I started gathering it, but knowing the actual details would be fun
5. Being able to hit the tutorial mid-game without restarting progress would be nice
Overall, it was fun as is, but limited to about 30 minutes of play. Thanks for sharing your creation!